Monday 4 June 2012

MY FIRST DAY AT UNIVERSITY


MY FIRST DAY AT UNIVERSITY

My first day at university campus experience is really remember able. On.....................day was my first university day. I woke up early in the morning and take bath. After eating I left my house at 9:30 am and reach university at 10: am. When I entered in campus I see many flower garden and flower tubs are keep very nicely in side. Many students are discuss with other. I am also meet two students. Suddenly I saw one minaret stand in the side of campus. It was looking really nice and captured some photos of its by my mobile. At 10:30 am I entered classroom and after sometime sir enter classroom and at first told his name and addressed with us and said about our university and about our experience of first day university. After finishing the class I met with my class met. Then I left the university. Really my first day university experience way really remember able.
*      *      *

8 comments:

  1. My first day at university was memorable. I felt excited and happy. Here are the best resources for students my mission is to provide you with the best experience in dissertation help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My University experience is very Memorable in my life

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was unforgettable day in my lif.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boring university ky naam py aik cheat tha

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Foreign Remittance Activities Internship Report BBA

Foreign Remittance Activities Internship Report BBA 1.1 Introduction Banking is one of the most important sectors for a country's...